

I set Taylor in her crib for a few minutes before we finished our bedtime routine so that I could set an outfit out for tomorrow and put some diapers in her diaper holder. She looked at a book for a few minutes and then held onto the railings and pulled herself up. She walked up and down the side of her crib while I took pictures of her. She was so proud of herself! Mom, aren't you glad we had Dad put the mattress down as far as it would go when you guys were here??



6 comments:
Hi Annie!
I'm having Joel flash backs. I remember
when he first started standing in his
crib. It was, I think, about a month later
when I found out that he could pull him
self up and get a leg over the top rail.
The crib was never his favorite place to
be. Then it was the day bed and a child
proof gate but that's another story.
Taylor looks as proud as can be with her
new found ability. It is amazing.
Hi Again Annie!
I just made the images of Taylor
bigger. You take such beautiful
care of her. She always looks so
adorable.
I was just thinking the same thing, that it is a good thing that the mattress is in the lowest position. And that you know not to put the dresser next to the crib so you won't come in and find her sitting on the top of the dresser like I did with David.
Such a big, beautiful girl! Cole never learned how to climb out of his crib but I think that was a fluke. He also still can't open doors. maybe he's a bit slow.
Taylor is so stinking cute! Emma is just starting to pull herself up too. The ponytail, by the way, is adorable. I miss you too.
Such a cutie. Came over for a quick visit from Kelley's. Thank you so much for letting me know you read Magdalena's breech story. Wow. I pretty much assume no one reads my blog, LOL :) It means a lot if you did and it spoke to you!!!
Post a Comment