
Taylor is a funny girl with her own little personality. It's such an amazing thing to watch her grow up and see her personality traits start to shine through. Somehow in the last couple of weeks she has learned how to "dance." I don't think she learned it from me or from Joel or from anyone at daycare- she just sort of learned it on her own. She moves her head back and forth when she hears music. It's so cute and funny. I captured a little bit of it on a video of her after she ate her dinner the other night. I also took a video of her sitting down and standing up in her crib. In the first few seconds you can hear her say "hi" to me when I walk into her room. So, here are a few new pictures and a couple videos- mostly for the grandparents but also for anyone else who cares to see.

Thursday, April 17, 2008
Happy dancing baby
Posted by Annie M. at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Annie, Taylor is just way to cute in the video's.
She really seems to get a kick out of you singing
to her. I think you really have a merging
dancing queen on your hands.
You can dance, you can jive, having the time
of your life, see that girl, watch that scene,
dig in the dancing queen.
ABBA
Okay, those are the cutest videos. She is just the cutest. I love her laugh and her little dance, oh my gosh those piggy tails. She is so precious annie! Don't they just grow up too fast. ~Megan
Man, that girl looks like her Mama! She's gorgeous Annie!
These videos are so fun to watch. What a cute, funny, active, curious little girl! I like seeing those new teeth too.
She's so silly! I can't wait to see here in a month! I also love the new background, it is very baby.
Thanks for your post Annie! I really like your new layout, too.
Wow! Snazzie new design! Hey Annie do you
have any photo's of you when you were the same age as Taylor that we can see?
Nancy- I will have to ask my mom to scan some in and email them to me! It will be fun/interesting to compare.
So cute, I love her little piggy tails and yes, she does look like you. What a lucky girl!
I like the wink....
that's classic! Especially with the "Boo pigtails" (Monsters Inc).
Post a Comment