So, Joel loves to sing me songs that he makes up. Usually they have something to do with my state of being... for example, he will sing me songs about being, "the most cranky wife in all the land" if I am telling him to pick up his dirty socks or, "the most evil wife in all the land" if I am nagging him a little too much. He sings to me to make me laugh and it works. Of course, he really doesn't think I am the most cranky or evil wife in all the land, though at times I am sure I can be. I do have a point to telling you this- well sort of. When I was looking at these pictures of Taylor all I could think of for the title of this post was, "The Sweetest Face in All the Land." She is such a sweet baby and has the cutest little cheeks I just want to kiss her all day long! It's kind of funny though because in nearly all of the pictures I have taken of her lately she has her mouth open!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007
The Sweetest Face in All the Land
Posted by Annie M. at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh, I can totally tell that she is learning new things and getting to be a big girl...but she still looks so tiny! She is so cute, I want to squeeze her cheeks too!
That last picture makes me want to fold her up and put her in my pocket. In a good way.
Cutest. Baby. EVER!
Post a Comment