Taylor and I have come down with the stomach flu and I pretty much feel like I am going to die. Luckily it was much less severe for her- she only threw up 3 times but I was up ALL night last night with vomiting and diarrhea. I don't wish this on anyone....... I am going to go lay down again if my baby will cooperate! I hope none of you get this- it's awful! OH, and on top of it I have mastitis. I was in a class last week for work where we were in full Hazmat gear so I didn't get to pump as much or as long as I normally do so of course I got mastitis. My mom told me to get lots of sleep, fluids and nurse a lot. Kind of hard to do with this bug. I couldn't even keep water down let alone my antibiotic. Whine whine whine.......
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh Annie, I hope you get feeling better. And I am so sorry that you have mastitis. I got it a couple of time and I would rather go through labor than have it. I hope the flu ends soon. Take care!
Oh Annie. Can I bring you dinner? I'm totally serious. I'll call you.
Annie, I'm SOOO sorry! I've only had mastitis twice, but both times I felt worse than I did in childbirth. It is so not fair to have it at the same time as stomach flu!
One of the worst things about being the mom is having flu yourself and having to take care of other sick people. Not fair! I am so so so so so so so sorry for you! Hang in there!
Post a Comment