
My little sister had her baby girl last Monday- the 19th. A day before her due date. I'm so jealous!! I can only HOPE my next baby comes early or on time!!! :) My mom actually delivered her and it sounds like it was an amazing birth- she did it all drug free the little rock star. She and Nathan named her Annabelle Carole. Isn't she just gorgeous? I want to see her and hold her and kiss her little face! Marisa has more pictures right after the birth here.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
I'm a proud aunty.... again
Posted by Annie M. at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a sweet, sweet face!
Congratulations to Marisa, Nathan, and family.
What a beautiful, healthy, looking baby!
She's beautiful and already looks like a girl. You guys have good genes.
She is so beautiful! I commend Marissa for delivering drug free. It's not an easy choice, I thought I was going to die giving birth to Parker without and epidural :) But there is something very special about it. I am so happy for her and Nathan, and congrats to you for being an Aunty again!
Post a Comment