My friend LeAnne and her husband (in 6 days!) Kevin were nice enough to let me and Taylor come over to their house yesterday while Joel was at work so that Taylor could play with their animals and ride one of their horses (oh and the cow!). Taylor LOOOOOOOOOOOVED it! She is a little cowgirl at heart- I think she gets it from her Grandma Nancy (Joel's mom). She had so much fun. It was so cute to hear her yelling, "Look at me! I riding the horse!" She was in heaven and she was SO proud of herself! I was worried that she would be scared to ride the horse but she wasn't. She didn't want to get off when she was on there with Kevin. It was so much fun, and a great way to spend my the first part of my birthday! :)
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Horseback riding girl
Posted by Annie M. at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Oh, wow, these pictures are awsome! What I wouldn't give to have been with you folks. It' making me think instead of selling my horse equipment I should hold on to it. Someday Taylor and I will go horseback riding.
Happy Birthday and Mother's Day, Hal and I feel so blessed to have you in our lives.
P.S. Great looking horse.
Nancy- I knew you would love these pictures! Happy Mother's day to you too! I'll get your card and present in the mail today... sorry it's late things have been hectic!
Taylor looks very tiny on that big horse. What a beautiful spring day it was there! I'm glad Taylor had such a good time.
Taylor looks like she is fearless on top of that big horse. I'm afraid to come home from work, I might find a horse in the yard.
I really enjoyed the stories of Taylor talking to the animals at the petting farm. She is one with nature.
This is going to be a great summer.
I can't believe how brave she is...and tiny up there. Maybe you should get a goat around the house to start out with.
She looks like a born cowgirl on the horse. When the weather gets warmer and we have extra time, she can come ride our horse.
She looks so cute on that horse! What fun she must have had with all the animals!
Happy birthday!!
That last picture is my favorite. Are you sure Candice didn't somehow slip a few suggestions your daughter's way about horses and future rodeo queen dreams?
So, I just realized that I never left my happy birthday comment that I meant to leave, so here it is
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday!
(I added some extra ones, since I posted it so late.)
happybirthdayhappybirthday
She is such a cutie and such a big, brave girl up on that horse. By the way- Tyler loves youtube videos and songs too, so your kid isn't the only one obsessed. (=
What cute pictures! She looks so tiny sitting on that horse!
Post a Comment