Sunday, November 2, 2008

Playing at the park

It has been so warm and beautiful here lately. It was in the 70s on Saturday so we took advantage of the day and took Taylor to play at a park. I think the pictures say it all.










And this was on also on Saturday, in the morning. I let Taylor go in our back yard in her pajamas (not something I normally do but she really wanted to go outside). Of course she was way too cool for school in Joel's $1.00 sunglasses from the dollar store. Too funny.

4 comments:

Niki said...

I LOVE that giant swing chair, how cool is that? What a fun looking park. There is no better place for a kid to have than the park!

Anonymous said...

Way to SWEET!

The King Family said...

She looks like such a happy little girl. I love the pict with her in her jammies and glasses. That's a classic!

kelsey said...

She's turning into a little girl! And so smart, singing her ABCs! Love the lamb costume.