Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What else? MORE pictures of course...

Here are some pictures of Taylor over the last week

Here she is "reading" a book her Nana & Grandpa Clark (Joel's parents) sent to her. She LOVES to read. It's the first thing she wants to do in the morning and the last thing she wants to do at night!



And, I think we're in trouble. Her crib mattress is as low as it will go and look at the stunt she is pulling here. What do I do???

I can't resist this little face with her arms reaching for me!

My blue-eyed girl

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like it is time to put a child proof gate across the entrance to Taylor's bedroom door and convert the crib to a day bed. I will never forget the first time I found Joel lowering himself out of his crib. Taylor looks like she is going to do it much sooner than he did. Taylor is my kind of little lady,books and the great outdoors.
P.S. Good Luck.

Megan said...

First of all... How stinkin cute is she? Every week it just seems like she is getting more like a big girl. Second, I agree with Nancy. Time for a toddler bed or a day bed with a safty rail and a gate at the door. But beware. Bedtime will be harder for a little while. She will stand at the door and cry. Resist it... All my kids had figured out how to get out of the crib by 1 (some before they were even walking). I am amazed when some kids stay in for years. Mine always saw it as a cage rather than a retreat. Have fun with that. ~ Megan

Emily said...

That is the cutest little naked bum I've ever seen.

Melinda said...

LOL! Annie, that girl looks like she takes after her mamma! You streaker you! She's beautiful, I cna't wait until I get to see her again!

marisalea said...

I just want to squeeze that little toosh!

Niki said...

I love those cheeks...

The King Family said...

I just want to pinch it. She is getting to be such a big girl. I bet you guys are having so much fun with her.