My sister Marisa tagged me... this is one I haven't seen before, so here you go:
Our closet:
This is my half... well actually my stuff takes up more than 1/2 but this is a portion of my stuff. Yes, I organize my stuff by color. I'm just kind of anal that way. You don't want to see Joel's part of the closet. As my mother-in-law can attest, he's... well, to put it bluntly, MESSY!
Refrigerator:
Outside- as you can see I love to have pictures of my friends and family on the fridge. If you look at my sister's post, you will see that I get that from my parents. (She & her hubby are living with my parents right now.)
Inside

Favorite room in the house: Taylor's room. It's one of the smaller rooms in our house, but I like the way I decorated it and it makes me happy every time I go in there because it reminds me that I have a baby, and I yearned to be a mother since I was like 5 !
Scratchy was our first "child" together. He's 3.

Favorite shoes: These aren't necessarily my favorite pair, but I LOVE flip flops. I would wear them 24/7 if it was practical and appropriate.








7 comments:
Oh, come on Annie, show us Joel's side of the
closet. I heard that the inside of his car is a wonder to behold. He must get it from Hal. I have spent twenty two years trying to get Hal to clean his computer room. Who leaves banana skins on the counter tops?
I love looking inside your refrigerator. What is Hummus? I bet your husband is not drinking the soy milk. Hee/Hee.
Actually Joel's side isn't as bad as you might think because it's a shared space and I periodically clean up after him. I used to organize his stuff by color until I realized that he really doesn't care so it wasn't worth my time.
Hummus is WONDERUL! It's chick peas, tahini (sesame seed paste), garlic, and lemon juice. You eat it on pita bread or bagels or crackers or veggies. I love it.
And no, the soy milk is for Taylor since she throws up cow's milk. I don't think Joel would drink soy milk if it was the only thing to drink and he was in the middle of a desert. I have tried it, it is actually pretty good.
And the tofu is also for Taylor... in case you thought maybe Joel had taken up health food. Ha ha ha!
No chance--our house is barely above the legal limit of clean since Todd has been in charge of it. I am trying to remember that it is more important that he is doing a good job raising the Cole while I puke, but it is hard.
Your fridge is awesome, and I love Taylor's lady bugs.
Annie--yeah, I finally decided it ought to be private. Other people's private blogs irritate me, so sorry. And I don't have emails for everyone who reads it--so Eliana, if you read this, send me an email at amyelisabethatjunodotcom and I'll add you.
WOW! Good thing I cleaned my house today. It has been...well, probably worse than Joel's side of the closet :).
I'll get right on it! :)
Post a Comment