Saturday, March 8, 2008

for janny

My friend Jan, who I've been friends with for 17 years (man I'm old), came up from Denver last night to do her taxes. We had fun as always and Taylor just loved her. I think Taylor might be starting to get her top teeth. Her nose has been running and she hasn't been sleeping great. Or maybe she just has a cold.... who knows. But even so she is still so happy. While my parents were here she started doing the army crawl so now she rolls then army crawls then rolls. I am pretty impressed by how fast she is sometimes. Her daycare lady, Stacey, told me that if she turns her back for one second Taylor is 2 rooms away. It's so cute though she can pretty much entertain herself. She's such a fun, happy, curious, baby.




6 comments:

marisalea said...

I love Jan's hat; you're lucky to have her close enough to visit I can't wait to go back to Vermont and meet Jessi's baby. Taylor is looking chubbier and I love the chubby leggies!

Niki said...

Taylor is so beautiful. She looks more and more like you, Annie. I loved seeing the pictures of your parents! I haven't seen them in years. The first one, with Taylor's profile. looks so much like you. Your parents must see you in her too!

Anonymous said...

Keep this friend around if she makes Taylor that happy--those are awesome faces. Do whatever it takes, chop off her legs so she can't leave, she'll understand later.

The King Family said...

Cute! Kailor did the army crawl - that is so fun! Pretty soon she will be walking all over and you'll wonder how she grew up so fast.

Emily said...

Oooh I just want to kiss her face. Not Jan, Taylor.

winter said...

That is awesome that you and Jan still keep in touch. It has been a long time since I've seen her. Taylor is a cutie!