Monday, March 24, 2008

Bath tub fun



I decided it was high time to move Taylor out of her infant tub (which is designated for 0-6 month old babies) and let her take a bath in the regular tub. She LOVED it. I had initially hesitated to put her in the tub because I was worried that she would slip and bonk her head or inhale water, but she did just fine. In fact, I think she would have stayed in all night had I let her. She just played and splashed and swam around like a little pro. She was so cute!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited Taylor and I have
a mole in the same I spot. She looks so cute
in her Easter outfit. A new watercolor master
piece is in the works. I'm glad to know that
you folks are feeling better.

Love, Nancy
Does Taylor have a rubber Ducky?

Annie M. said...

Nancy- yes Taylor does have a rubber ducky. I should put it in the tub with her. I'm glad you enjoyed the photos of your granddaughter!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What long eye lashes Taylor has!

The King Family said...

Her eyelashes are so long - Holy cow! Bathtime is so much fun, I am glad that she loved it!

Anonymous said...

Have you noticed that she makes a lot of faces just like you? I haven't ever watched you bathe, but even so...

Anonymous said...

Hey Annie!
Since your daughter is making
faces like you, has she started
to sing Da-Da, like you? For
inquiring minds, Annie has a
beautiful voice.

Annie M. said...

Eliana- I hadn't noticed that her faces are like mine... i guess it's hard to see stuff like that since i don't really sit in the mirror and watch myself make faces!

Nancy- Sometimes Taylor sounds like she's singing when she's babbling. Time will tell if she has musical talent or not.