
It has been cold and rainy here the last 2 days and I turned the heat on at about 6:00 this morning because I was FREEZING! It was 64 degrees in our house! Taylor has been taking Amoxicillin for her ear infection and seems to be feeling better but last night she was awake at 2:15 and didn't want to go back to sleep. She just laid in her co-sleep
er and babbled away. So I tried to nurse her but she would take about 2 sips and pull off and babble some more. She finally fell back to sleep at about 4:30 but was back awake by 6:00. The little stinker! She seems to be having trouble breathing so I am worried about her. I took her to the doctor on Monday and sh
e listened to Taylor's lungs and doesn't think she has RSV because her lungs sound pretty clear but when I listen to her sleep she sounds a little wheezy. I am worried she has inherited my asthma and allergies although my asthma didn't start until I was 7-years-old. I kept her home from church today to let her get some sleep. She slept for 3 hours on and off while Joel was at church. I figure I pretty much spend all of church in the mother's lounge anyway I might as well let her get caught up on some rest. When I went in to pick her up from her nap she had rolled over! I am not sure if it was just a fluke or not... we shall see!
Last night Joel and I went to Once Upon a Child and I am HOOKED! We went there to get her a
Bumbo Seat and found one used (but you can't even tell) for $25.00. We put her in it in the store and couldn't stop laughing. She loves to sit up and see what is going on so it's PERFECT for her. I also found some screaming deals on clothes too. I found a brand new fall/spring coat for her from Gymboree with the tags still on for $9.50. If I had gotten it from Gymboree I am sure it would have been $50 or more. I also found some sleepers and this super cute fleece suit that also had the tags still on for $5.00! It is 9 month size, but that's OK because (mom if you can believe this) with all of the clothes she has, she doesn't have a ton of 9 month-ish size things so it will be perfect for February/March/April when it is still cold.


Here are a few finds from Once Upon a Child- A Gymboree Sleeper for $1.50, a Fleece Creeper from Carters for $5.00 and a Fall/Spring coat from Gymboree for $9.50!
And, one last thing.... to all of my Utah friends I am thinking of making a really quick trip to Utah this weekend. My cousin Heide, who is as close as a sister to me, is going to be there with her baby boy and since she lives in CA I never get to see her and she hasn't met Taylor yet and I have not met Asher yet either. Plus, it's her birthday and my sister's birthday so I could be with both of them on those days. Aside from that, my grandpa Bedell is pretty sick and I don't know how much longer he will be around. I want him to meet Taylor and I am not sure when else I will be able to make it out. I was thinking of coming to Utah for Thanksgiving but Joel has to work and my sister and her husband will be in Idaho with his family and my mom is worried about me driving alone with Taylor in November. I just have to see if I can reschedule Taylor's 4 month appointment which is supposed to be on Friday and see if I can get off of work on Thursday. Keep your fingers crossed!
I guess that's all for now!
4 comments:
The pictures of Taylor in her little seat are killing me! So cute.
Annie, I sure can tell that she is spoiled! What a cutie in that seat! I probably couldn't stop laughing either. She is as darling as they come.
She is so cute! Don't you just love those bombo steats? Zack didn't do so well in his. He wanted to eat his toes all the time and wouldn't stay seated. Hey, "tummy time" helps with the rolling over. Both my kids are tummy sleepers and were rolling over by the time they were 3 months. It helped them both crawl early too. (Not that you want that to happen, believe me!) :)
Love the Bumbo pictures! Oh, I hope Taylor doesn't have breathing problems! It's so scary to see your child (can't imagine a tiny baby!) having trouble breathing!
And Once Upon A Child. I am a frequent, uh, seller, there. Even though Reganne can wear all Marryn's old clothes, I love to buy her new ones too much, so I sell clothes quite often. Harmony Kids (close to Khols) is another place to check out. My advice, trade in outgrown clothes you don't like for new ones and only keep the really cute stuff (saves on storage too)!
Post a Comment