Saturday, October 6, 2007

Bad Annie & baby update




















SO I have been a bad blog updater lately and I feel bad that my baby girl changes so fast and I haven't been posting pictures for her grandmas and grandpas to see! What's even worse is until Friday I hadn't taken any pictures for 2 weeks. Taylor and I both came down with pretty bad colds a couple weeks ago and she hasn't fully recovered yet. She is still stuffed up and for the last few nights she has been sleeping horribly. I think she was awake every half an hour until about 3 am when I finally put some saline drops in her nose and gave her some infants' Tylenol cold. Poor baby. So I took her to the doctor today and she has an ear infection. I wish I could have just gone home from work and rested with her. She doesn't nap very well at daycare because she wants to be up watching what all of the older kids are doing. Last week I think she napped a total (ALL 4 DAYS) of 2 hours! So anyway, here are some new pictures of her doing cute things. She has started to grab things and is trying really hard to sit up and roll over. The other night I went upstairs and Joel had given her a rattle and she was holding it and shaking it around. Of course, we think that every new thing she does is so adorable!

3 comments:

The King Family said...

She is growing and looks like such a happy lil' girl! Isn't it so fun when they start doing new things?

MBC said...

Yay for new pictures!

Emily said...

Ear infection? Bummer. Getting sick totally messes up thier sleeping routine. I hope you are both feeling better.