Sunday, September 2, 2007

Who's your daddy?

I was attempting to take some pictures of Taylor's wild hair yesterday so I sat her in her bouncy seat and started snapping away. Usually she will look at me and occasionally smile if I am saying funny things to her, but all she wanted to do was suck on her hand! As far as I know, none of my parents' 5 children ever sucked our thumbs or hands or fingers. But Joel on the other hand... look at the pictures. If there was EVER any doubt in anyone's mind who Taylor's daddy is, well, there is no doubt now. Not only does she look like him, but she even sticks her hand in her mouth the same way he did as a baby! How cute is that? When she was born, one of the first things she did was stick her hand in her mouth. I guess we know where she got it from! She is definitely her daddy's girl!












































1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie !

Wow, how sweet are these pictures. A pure joy to see how Taylor is growing and the bringing back of fond memories of Joel. You write so well and someday when Taylor can read she will have so much fun reading the wonderful stories her Mom has written.

Love Nancy