I have always thought babies look so cute in little sleep sacks! My mom, knowing this, bought Taylor a couple of sleep sacks and brought them out when she came to Colorado for Taylor's birth. They are starting to fit her now. Look how cute she is!
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Babies belong in sacks
Posted by Annie M. at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I love baby nightgowns. Annie, love the new blog. it looks great. you have awesome music it is rockin!!!! I heart pat benatar ~ megan
Babies DO belong in sacks! And in hats.
I loved those too with my babies. It makes it so much easier to change their diapers. She looks so tiny and cute, I bet you are having so much fun with her. They grow up too fast. Just hold her and spoil her all day while she is little. :)
I love Taylor, she is such a little peanut. And believe me, I know all about wild hair. Yikes, it took Olivia about 6 months before it actually looked like her mother cared how she looked.
Post a Comment