Monday, August 27, 2007

Perpetual Motion


When Taylor is awake (and even sometimes in her sleep) she is in perpetual motion. I knew before she was born that she was an active baby. I felt her move when I was only 15 weeks pregnant and when I had my first ultrasound at 20 weeks the ultrasound technician was like, "Whoa, this baby just keeps moving. I can't get any clear shots!" She had to take pictures of the same areas several times to try to get clear images of her vital organs because she just kept moving. She wouldn't even TRY to guess Taylor's sex because she was moving way too much to even get a glimpse of her private area. The motion continues. Right now she is laying on the futon in my study room just kicking, kicking, kicking while I type. A lot of my friends say they get things done during nap time... well, Taylor isn't much of a napper. Once in a while she will take a good long nap, but so far today she has only napped about a half an hour- enough time for me to shower and get dressed. My mom told me that my brother Bryan was like that as a baby and his kids were all like that as babies too. Joel's mom told me that Joel was a really active baby too and that he started walking at 9 months! Whoa! It kind of makes me wonder what we have in store with Taylor! I am sure she will keep us running!

1 comments:

kelsey said...

I love the video. It makes me want to jump in and pick her right up!