Taylor LOVES to color. She loves to color with her markers, her crayons, pens, and her bathtub markers (see above). It's usually a good thing but lately she's been sort of mischievous. Who am I kidding- she's always mischievous. A couple of weeks ago I was downstairs nursing Jacob and she went upstairs. She was being really quiet which is never a good sign so I called up to her and asked her what she was doing. This was our conversation:
Me: "Taylor, what are you doing?"
Taylor: "Nothing!"
Me: "No, you're doing something- what are you doing?"
Taylor: "Nothing!"
So I went upstairs to find this:
Taylor had gotten into my makeup and smeared and ENTIRE container of cream blush ALL over her face and painted with it all over the walls and the bathtub. It was SO naughty but I was also laughing a little bit inside. Joel came home as I was cleaning up and Taylor went downstairs to tell him when she had done. She said, "Daddy, I got into Mommy's makeup and Mommy said, 'Taylor Merrill that is very naughty!'"
How I love this little mischievous monkey!

6 comments:
I'm actually very impressed with Taylors application skills. Or maybe she's thinking about joining the circus!
Come to think of it, I painted an entire cat with my mothers red lipstick.
Those are great pictures, and a great story too! We've had similar things happen at our house...just with markers!
The pictures kind of remind me of another litle girl who painted her face with her mom's makeup and then pretended to be a glamorous concert pianist....
Oh my goodness, that is the cutest little baby boy!!!!! He looks like he is so much fun.
Annie,what a sweet story from your Mom. Isn't it great that Taylor really wanted to be just like her wonderful Mommie.
Post a Comment