
Of course, Joel is my real valentine, but seriously, aren't they just to die for? I love those little faces!!!!! Things are good, just busy. I don't know what I'm going to do when I have to go back to work. Cry a lot and have a messy house with tons of dirty laundry I guess.
Happy Valentine's day!
3 comments:
Oh Annie, They are so cute!! And the sweetest little valentines. Jacob is so cute. He has such beautiful coloring. How big is he now? Sweet, sweet babies. How long till you have to go back to work? Is your sweet daycare lady keeping both of them? We miss you guys. ~M
He is tall!
I cry a lot and have a messy house with a ton of laundry and I stay at home :) I am glad you have this time with them right now, though. They are beautiful kids for sure. Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Post a Comment