Taylor's conversation with my sister on the phone tonight...
T: Hi Marisa.
M: Hi Taylor
T: I'd love to see you!
M: I'd love to see you too!
T: Does Nathan have nipples?
M: Yes
T: Do you have nipples?
M: Yes
T: Does Mommy have nipples?
M: Yes
T: Does Daddy have nipples?
M: Yes
T: I got a new horsie (not really- she's referring to a horsie from Joel's parents last Christmas)
M: Oh really?
T: Does horsie have nipples?
And it went on and on and on. Not sure what the fascination with nipples is, but I'm glad she was talking to my sister and not some random stranger off the street!
T: Hi Marisa.
M: Hi Taylor
T: I'd love to see you!
M: I'd love to see you too!
T: Does Nathan have nipples?
M: Yes
T: Do you have nipples?
M: Yes
T: Does Mommy have nipples?
M: Yes
T: Does Daddy have nipples?
M: Yes
T: I got a new horsie (not really- she's referring to a horsie from Joel's parents last Christmas)
M: Oh really?
T: Does horsie have nipples?
And it went on and on and on. Not sure what the fascination with nipples is, but I'm glad she was talking to my sister and not some random stranger off the street!

2 comments:
I can't stop laughing! I just remember this summer turning around and Taylor was stretching her nipples far away from her chest. I think I told her if she kept doing that she was going to look like Nana. Ok folks, to much information.
todd sometimes, I think it is good use for the man nipples.
Post a Comment