Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The bouncy place

On Labor Day Taylor and I were having breakfast and she asked, "Mom, can we go to the bouncy place today?" So, I called up my good friend Julie and we met at "the bouncy place" with our girls. It was fun! I didn't get too many good pictures though because by the time my camera actually took the photos the girls were out of the frame! Urgh!



Every night at bedtime for a week Taylor asked me if she could go jumping with Ellie again. :)

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Taylor and Ellie look like they had a blast! The picture of the girls looking out the window is a real keeper.

Nancy said...

By the way, is that slide really as big as it looks in the picture?

Annie M. said...

Nancy- The slide was pretty steep, but I don't know that it was as long as it looks. There was another one that was really, really, long. Taylor climbed up to go down it and then chickened out and had to climb back down the stairs. It was pretty funny since the girl is usually fearless.

eliana23 said...

You are a fun mom!

Niki said...

Totally AWESOME!!! You can tell they had such a great time! We need one of those around here, for sure!