The other day as I was cleaning Taylor's room and putting away her clean laundry, she decided to play in her closet. She was being so silly I had to snap a few pictures. She's been saying so many funny things lately I'll have to dedicate an entire post to the funny things she says someday soon- I have to write them down so I don't forget them!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
She is SO pretty!
Wow! That pretty face would look great on a web cam!
Great pictures, of course. But now I am thinking I want to go hide in my closet.
Emma loves to play in the closet too...must be a girl thing :) Annie, Taylor is so beautiful and is getting SO grown up looking. I can't believe how much she looks like her mommy! Great Pictures!
Keep the pictures coming!
I don't see any leopard skin coat...
Did you cut her bangs? They look shorter and straighter across.
I do love that little blue eyed girl!
I think that when Taylor gets a big beautiful smile on her face she looks just like her Mommy! Blue eyes and Mom's chin. But sometimes I wonder what Marisa looked like when she was a little girl because I think that I see hints of Marisa in Taylor's face.
What a cutie- I LOVE her eyes.
I can't believe how big she's getting! I'm sad that I can't see her more often! :(
Post a Comment