Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Conversations with a 15-month-old

So I was just getting Taylor ready for bed and she was hyper. I was trying to get her in her PJs and she said, "I sit! I sit! I sit!" so I said, "OK, sit!" and then she said, "NO! I jump!" and started jumping. The hyperactivity kept up during her story time so I asked, "What is up with you tonight? Do you have rabies?" and she said, "Yeah! A baby!" Rabies, a baby, you know, the same thing apparently.

4 comments:

marisalea said...

Well maybe you should have gotten her her rabies shots! That's what my dream characters would say.

Niki said...

That's hilarious! It's a good thing you are writing this stuff down, because years from now you will love looking back on all the funny things she said!

Anonymous said...

Having a baby feels like a disease that will kill you...Taylor is a smart woman. Like her mama.

Emily said...

So cute. I love when they start talking...keep writing it down, it will only get better.