
We had been wanting to take Taylor to the Denver Zoo for quite some time and we finally had the chance to go on Saturday. It was a beautiful day and I think the entire state of Colorado decided it would be a good day to visit the zoo. We had to park like half a mile from the zoo and trek through soccer fields to get to the main entrance! There literally was NO parking anywhere else. It was worth it though. Taylor LOVES animals and it was so cute to see her react to them. She wanted to pet them! She was like, "I touchy! I touchy!" In a couple weeks we're going to take her to a pumpkin patch with a corn maze, hay rides and a petting zoo so that she can actually touch the animals. Here are a few photos and videos from our trip. Because there were so many people it was hard to get good pictures of a lot of the exhibits. The hippos and the sea lions (I thought they were seals and told her incorrectly. Whoops!) were her favorites. We were eating lunch near the sea lions and whenever they barked Taylor said, "Hush!" It was pretty cute. Then she tried to bark back at them. We had a good time. The zoo is just so much more fun with a kiddo! Everything was new and exciting to her and she just had this constant look of discovery and amazement!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Zoo!
Posted by Annie M. at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
It all looks like so much fun.
Yeah, the zoo! My kids love going. We just took Emma for the first time, since I didn't think she'd appreciate it much before now, and she was so excited by all the animals. I am glad that Taylor had so much fun!
Post a Comment