
When we were in Vermont I took some pictures of Taylor in the high chair that my parents used for me and for all of my siblings. I have a lot more pictures of Vermont that I need to edit and post. Hopefully I will have some time to do that soon.
Harold & Nancy- I thought you would enjoy these after seeing the pictures my dad took of me in the same high chair!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Taylor in my high chair
Posted by Annie M. at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I can't believe your parents still have the highchair. But it is much better looking than the ones from my youth so I guess that is something. Very cute pictures, of course.
Apparently only beautiful babies sit in this high chair.
so neat that they still have the highchair.
so neat that they still have the highchair.
I can't believe how much she is changing!!!
She's a real cutie!
Post a Comment