I sneaked in and snapped some pictures of Taylor sleeping the other morning before I had to wake her up. She just looked so peaceful and content snoozing away. I have always called her my little angel when she is sleeping because she looks so innocent and beautiful. I looked at these pictures and couldn't believe how big she is getting! The bottom picture is Taylor when she was only 3 or 4 days old. I can't believe how fast my baby girl is growing up!
Friday, December 7, 2007
Little angel face
Posted by Annie M. at 10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
They just grow up too fast, don't they? I love to watch a little baby sleeping! She is getting big and more fun, I bet! What a lucky little girl!
She is so darling! I love to watch my babies sleep. Even when they're older I can see the "baby" in their faces when they're sleeping.
Post a Comment